HOW TO ENTER
1. This competition is open for individuals over the age of 16 in the UK & Ireland. And for Worldwide the raffle is open for 18+
2. Entrants must ensure that their participation is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws.
3. Enter any of our skill based competitions including cars tech and other desirable item.
4.In answering the Question, the Entrant recognises that they must exercise skill, Knowledge and judgement to give the correct Answers.
Incorrect answers are non-refundable.
5. To conclude an entry into the Competition, an Entrant will be asked to provide their contact details including postal and e-mail addresses and a telephone number and card payment details for entry fee only.
Once the Entry is submitted, the Entrant’s card payment will be electronically approved.
6. If you wish to enter any of our competitions by post, then you must send an unenclosed postcard via stamped post stating Which competition you would like to take part in, the answer to the question specific to that particular competition along with your personal details as follows, One Entry per Postcard.
-Date of Birth,
-One contact number
(Remember postcards must also contain the correct Answer to the question for the competition the entrant would like to enter)
All details must be either typed or clearly written, we cannot enter you into a competition if the writing on your postcard is not legible. If we receive 1 postcard in the post containing multiple entries. One Postcard per competition entered . In addition, any spelling mistakes will automatically not count.
RoyalRaffles 61 Bridge Street Kington HR5 3DJ
The correct answer must be submitted for each question, along with any fee due for the respective competition. Payment must be made in pounds sterling GBP and can be made either by the entrant or on behalf of the entrant. Entries can also be made by the postal entry route outlined in section 6 IN “HOW TO ENTER”
THE COMPETITION DETAILS
1. The end date of the competition is set in advance to give enough time to sell out the minimum number of tickets . The draw will happen on the same or next day after closing of the competition unless stated otherwise.
2. Some competition will run till the minimum entries are reached unless otherwise stated.
(In some cases we will set the minimum amount of tickets that need to be sold to allow the competition to go ahead).
If the tickets do not sell out till the end of the set date
-WE WILL EXTEND THE COMPETITION.
-OR WE WILL STILL DRAW THE PRIZE IN AN MONEY FORM. THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE 60% OF THE TICKET SALES.
If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize of the competition becomes damaged lost or stolen the “Raffle” competition will be closed and no prize will be drawn unless stated otherwise and a prize alternative of the same value as tickets sold could be drawn. Point 3. Listed below will apply due to this circumstance.
3. The “Raffle” entry tickets are non refundable.
4. The raffle will always have one winner unless stated otherwise. For example, with multiple prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place finishers.
5. Maximum entries vary depending on each individual competition, each competition will state the maximum number of entries permitted for any natural or legal person for each competition.
6. Depending on the competition the entrant will either have random numbers assigned to them through email & at check out. Other competitions with a smaller entry numbers will have the option for you to choose your own lucky numbers.
WINING AND COLLECTION OF PRIZE
1. When collecting the prize from our place of work we will ask for an identification document & ticket number details for example driving license or passport.
2. For prizes with the value of over £20,000 we would like for personal collection or arranging your own transportation.
Or When WE bring the prize to you the same procedures will apply as on the collection.
3. On collection or drop off of the prize we would require a picture for our “WINNERS” section
(due to the COVID 19 virus the collection be taken with social distancing and government guidelines as the health and well being of our customers is really important.)
4. The winning Entrant will be selected at Random using Google Random Number or Spinning Wheel Generator live on Facebook or Instagram. Follow them to be up to date.
LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
(We will contact you with in 24hours about your win and what will happen next. We will aim to contact you straight after the draw.)
1. You must not use our Website (royalraffles.net) in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
2. We do not provide any warranty as to the suitability of the information and material found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
3. Your use of any information or material on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any materials, services or information available through this Website meet your own specific requirements.
4. The Promoter do not in any way guarantee the value of the Prize, it’s condition or roadworthiness at the time the prize is exchanged with the winning entrant.
5. Use of terms like:
-Skill based giveaway
Are all used for promotional purposes. The legal trade name for RoyalRaffles is The R Raffles.
5. By entering the competition via the Website, Entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
6. All payments are processed by Trustpayments.
7. Registered in England & Wales under Companies Act 1985.
Company Number: 13052814
THE R RAFFLES LIMITED.
8. Registered company address
9. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.